Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday!

OK Saturday isn't that exciting of a day for me as it is part of my work week but at least the work week is over halfway through now! (It was a good week because I worked Monday and Friday as opposed to just this weekend). Another bonus on the work week front is that some of the servers quite and I now have to position of back up server secured. I don't know if I'll get to train for that or if they'll just throw me in. My guess is they'll just throw me in but we'll see.

The main obstacle that I'm facing right now is no bike. I went to see Social Network last night at one of the 2nd run theaters in town (good movie by the way) and my key broke so I can't get my bike unlocked. I am going to get a hand from one of my coworkers tomorrow after work and we will, hopefully be able to get it free. Wish me luck on that one.

My main shout out today goes to whole grain pancakes with dried apricots and walnuts inside. WHAT?! Who knew they'd be so delicious? Tomorrow, I think I'll try another combo with whole grain as my basis again. The benefit of working at a pancake restaurant is that you can get pancakes pretty much whenever you want them I guess.

That's pretty much it. Hope you're weekend is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment