Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow, Hey!

So, I thought it didn't get cold enough here for snow but today I was proven wrong. It's nothing like you east coasters have been experiencing but late last night, or early this morning, we did get a little dusting of snow. Here are my pics to prove it.

Snow in the middle of the yard

Close up of something

Some of the tall plants we have with snow on them

You know, snow's not so annoying when there's only a little tiny bit of it. I, actually, kind of like it. I just wish it could be warmer in our house.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. A little bit of snow is great. We got ice from our last storm. My car was covered by a little over half an inch of ice. It was like a practical joke. All that ice cleaned up my car pretty well after i got it off. Looked as good as new

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha glad to hear it. Yeah. The snow was all pretty and it melted before I even left the house for the day! That's my kind of snow.

    ReplyDelete