Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Working woman

Hi guys,
As you who have read my recent posts or talked to me on the phone, as of late, will know, I am honing in on some job opportunities. I've got an ice cream shop waiting for me, I applied to a restaurant were a friend of a friend works yesterday, and I'm constantly sending out the ol' resume to jobs I see on craigslist.

Well today, I was out, shopping at Target to get some sweet boots on clearance for my potential jobs & interviews when I got a call for just that, a job interview. So, tomorrow, I have a job interview for another hostess position. And, I have a clean and fancy pair of shoes to wear to that interview. Who's excited? (Hint they write a blog post three times a week and live in Portland, OR).

I also, may have a friend of a friend come out and stay with me sometime. Soon, that would be great as I miss these friends and would love to see a member of their group.

So anyways, I have a feeling, that you're about to be reading blog posts from a real working woman instead of this partially employed approximation of a working woman you've got posting now.

Wish me luck on getting one of these jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment