Thursday, January 27, 2011

official papers

Lately, all of the mail I've been getting has been official. How boring.
I've received 3 of my 4 W2's. I know! Who knew I worked at so many jobs?!

And, I got my OLCC Servers permit in the mail today. That's great news as it makes me a much more marketable gal. I can now sell you booze in OR and of equal or greater importance can be hired in any position that handles alcohol.

I even snapped a picture of the contents of my wallet's front pocket thinking that it was going to be full of official things. Here it is
There are a few business cards, my food handlers card, my server's permit, a Stephanie picture and, thanks to Mamaw, a slew of cute cat pictures. So, not so much official as adorable but still.

Hope you all have been receiving much more interesting mail than I have and are having a spectacular week.

No comments:

Post a Comment