Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Home (yes I know, again)

AllRIGHT! first things first, I'll eat your brains.
But next on the list is: Here's my new address.
Rachel Ogburn
2301 SE 39th Av e
Portland, OR 97214
I'm going to be at this place for a year because I'm signing a lease. So! No more moving! yay yay yay! The people seem really cool too. I sat down and talked with them for a pretty good amount of time yesterday and meet everyone and I think that I'll be pretty happy there.

ALSO! the kitchen is really really clean (deal maker #1 for me) and they have a huge back yard where I can grow things! The location is super and the rent is reasonable. I think on the most expensive months it will come out to be close to 410 a month including all the utilities.

The room is big enough that I can do yoga in it and also have all of my belongings fit too which is going to be nice and it's probably 10 minutes away from work for me.

I am super excited!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dan. I'm super excited. It's so nice and the people seem really great!

    ReplyDelete