Saturday, January 29, 2011

Whatup?! Cool cats?!

OK I'm in a really good mood because I just had a good chat on the phone with my girl Krista.

I've been making a point this week of calling my family members and now I'm trying to reach out and call my friends as well. Keeping in touch is an important part of friendship but sometimes I neglect it. I've still got a bunch of you to call/catch up with. If anyone wants to call me, I'm down with that. I love hearing from you all.

Other than that today was just an ordinary work day. 5 hours and 10 minutes. I'd like that to be 6 hours but you can't have everything. One more day of work and then back to the grindstone on job applications. I'm thinking of applying to work at the Netflix Call Center but it's about an hour's commute so I don't know if I could do that on a regular basis. The money's decent though and the work is full time. Any thoughts from you cool cats?

I also have a lot of fun friend time scheduled for next week too. I am making pizza dough and then pizza on Monday evening with my new friends Natalie and Andie (they're a couple that I met through a coworker that I went on a date with). I'm really excited about that. I'm also, may, get to go on a run/walk with my new friend Marika Monday afternoon before pizza.

Then! On Tuesday, I'm moving into my new place! Yay! Yay! Yay! I don't think I could be more excited.

Then on Thursday, I have a potential, friend, coffee date with a dude I met on the buss coming back from the art museum on Friday. I don't know that we'll grow to be friends but it's a possibility for sure. I have already clarified that there will be no romance so I may be on my way to nothing OR a brand new friendship.

It's going to be a pretty good week for friendship and I'm looking forward to that.

Hope you all are about to start a spectacular week too.


2 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    I am sooo excited that you are soo excited about your week! It makes me happy :-).
    Also, don't forget to tell your boss about a special weekend in March that you need off.
    Ta ta for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! I've got to go to sleep. Just finished being the DD for my friend's going away shananagans. Well, he's walking everywhere else tonight. I'm gonna miss that kid but this week's gonna rock!

    ReplyDelete