Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pre-race (and work) allergies

I woke up this morning feeling down right awful. My allergies are destroying me. I took an allergy pill and am drinking some tea that should make me feel better but what a bad way to start off a day of work and the day before a big race. Hopefully, I'll continue to feel better and better and by race time this will be a distant memory.

I'm packing some cold and allergy meds with me to work today. Fingers crossed that they don't make me totally spacey. I actually looked up the ingredients in the pills I'm taking and one of them is (not fully researched) supposed to work as an antidepressant. Interesting... Maybe it will be a fairly happy, spacey day (if it is any of those things).

Gots to go. You all have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment