Sunday, June 12, 2011

City of Roses

They don't call this town the city of roses for nothing. And that's what I learned upon returning to Portland*. My yard, which is generally a little unkempt, was filled with beautiful blooming roses! I shot some pictures and meant to have them up for you yesterday but got distracted as my buddy, Jamie, arrived in Portland yesterday.

Bunch of roses on the side of our house

A couple of roses in the front of our house

Rose from the back yard

Huge rose (like 4 or 5 inches in Diameter) next to our back gate

*The city of Portland is actually, called the rose city because of the existence of it's famous rose testing gardens where a variety of roses found no were else may be growing at any given time.

Now, I'm off to get ready to work. I'll see you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment