Friday, March 11, 2011

Yay! Yay! Yay!

I am super super excited right now. It's partially because I'm on a massive sugar high from eating left over peanut butter icing (for my roomie's birthday brownies with peanut butter icing) but mostly because a lot of things are coming together right now!

First! I worked my first busing shift today. I've only got one a week but I think they're going to be good money. Today I made $50 in tips! That's on top of my base pay (which should be about 9/hr). I'm saving most of my cash for fun goals like a trip to Seattle. Although, some of it's going in a little car fund so I can buy gas for my friend's car that I'm baby sitting.

Second! I got another job! It doesn't start until April which will be nice since I won't have to worry about being out of town for Jon-Mike and Jackie's wedding in March. I was a little anxious about that with all the other jobs I had applied to. It's also a promising job because it has room for advancement. I would really like to get some leadership experience so I am happy to get a job at which I can advance.

Third! Brownies with Peanut Butter icing are in my near future!

Fourth! I went for a run this morning before work and I forgot about it by the time I got off of work which is one of my favorite things. Working out in the morning and being really ready for the day plus forgetting about it and then remembering that you don't have to exercise because you already did. It's wonderful. Friday's are going to be my long run days which I think is going to work out great because I don't have to be at work until 10. So I have a long morning.

I hope you all are eating something sweat so you can get on my level right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment