Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good Morning Lovelies

Good Morning all. Hope that everything is swell for you delightful and dedicated blog followers. For those of you who are just dropping in. Welcome. Do come back.

Have you noticed something readers? Do I seem to be in a perkier mood than usual? Am I using words like 'swell'? Why yes. Yes I am.

I thought I would update the blog a bit early today because I am going to be at a working job interview later and then, hopefully, buying a couch for my room, and going on a run. I'm pretty excited about the working interview because, in my experience, a working interview means that you pretty much have the job. Unless you seem crazy or hate the establishment after the interview. I could bike home today with a new job in my grasp. That would be wonderful! I may check in later to update you all on how it went.

Until then, wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment