Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Night update

If I had to make a list of things I wanted to do today it wouldn't have been long.

1. Working Interview.

2. Buy couch.

3. Go for a run.

It would have only been 3 items long. But, today, I feel like I've accomplished so much more!

Two friends of mine got postcards from me today.

I went to and think I did well on the working interview

I bought a couch and got it in my room (which involved taking two doors off their hinges). That couch is brand new, soft and fluffy, and only cost $35. Win Win if you ask me.

I reorganized my room to accommodate my couch

I probably biked at least 8 or 9 miles.

On part of my bike ride (the part after I left my working interview) I made a friend visit. Got a little friend time in.

Then, I went for a run.

After which I ate a delicious dinner and made carrot cake which I'm about to enjoy.

Hope you all are having an equally accomplished day.

Best wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment