Tuesday, February 15, 2011

biscuits for breakfast

This morning I was on top of my game. Waking up early, making biscuits for breakfast. It's been a while since I've made myself some biscuits but it turns out that it's grocery day and that means, there was nothing else to eat for breakfast. Sometimes biscuits are a necessity.

Exciting news for today! I have a job interview. I'm really excited about it. It's to work at an ice cream shop. It seems like a place where I can probably get more hours than I have now and where they really value hard workers. I find that not happening at my current job.

Also, last night I took some pictures of our backyard that is hardcore, but not indicative of what the rest of our house looks like. So, I'm going to show them to you now.

I live with a bunch of bike culture freak kids :D. We even have a tall bike on our back "patio"

Bike Junk

4 comments:

  1. comment comment comment. Biscuits are always good because they work so well with pretty much anything. Also, how high up is that bike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably 15ft up. Our backyard is biking gangsta. It looks like a bunch of bike scenesters went feral back there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm...biscuits. I am having huevos rancheros at some point today. After my dang slow-cooking beans cook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I never have huevos rancheros. I don't know why. Hope you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete