Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Kicks

Yesterday, I hit up the new Goodwill in my area.
Turns out it was a Goodwill boutique which means it has fancier more selected products and less deals.
Even though the lack of a half priced tag color for the day did sadden me greatly, I still managed to walk away from the store with a pair of sweet new shoes, a pair of tennies to tread with if you will, and that greatly improved my day. Here's a quick pic I took last night before my camera died.
Sweet new Kangaroos. They even have a little pocket to put your cash or whatnot!

On an equally exciting but less title worthy note: I also purchased some lactose free ice cream a couple of days ago and have been living an excessively cold and delicious lifestyle ever since. Shout out mix ins: Peanut butter, cocoa powder, Reece's Candy bar, & Banana

2 comments:

  1. Man, it sounds like you are living in paradise with your new kicks and delicious ice cream. What more could you want in life??

    A certain someone in my house has been steeling my food but if I had hot shoes and the sweet taste of ice cream, maybe I wouldn't be so bitter! Oh, how I long for some ice cream and wish it was cheaper to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really happy that my ice cream was on sale but it was still a bit steep in my opinion. My new kicks do rock! I'm pretty happy about them. I even put them on to go into a potential job and introduce myself. I figure they'll make me memorable. Pretty good find!

    ReplyDelete