Saturday, January 15, 2011

Vanity Smanity

A recent realization: I am my mothers child and I must cut my hair. I'm also thinking about coloring it blond too. Hahaha. Thanks mom, for instilling in me the overwhelming desire to change my hair every 3 weeks. Love you!
Here are some pictures of my new doo.

short hair from the front
pretty much the back

from below you can see my tiny Mohawk sticking up right there.

So, sorry the pictures aren't that spectacular. I realized, I needed to update for my frequent readers AKA Katelyn. And so I just took them a hot second ago. Hope you all are having a wonderful time. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. The last one has a nice angle to it. It gives it a bit of mood. Let that mohawk flourish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan! I cut the mohawk a little off center which is both funny and may cause problems as it grows out. I dunno. I don't think I'm ever really going to spike it anyways so I can always just comb it over to the center.

    ReplyDelete