Tuesday, January 18, 2011

shmoving

So, The place that I was thinking that I would move into is not such a certain thing anymore so I am currently on the market for a new place to live.

My 1st option right now is a pet sitting gig for most of Feb where I would take care of a cat and stay for a pretty affordable price in a really nice neighborhood. It is right across the street from a park, really close to a 2nd run movie theater, about half the distance from work. I would love to stay there. The only thing is that it would be temporary which is a bit sad since it's such a nice location.

I've emailed some more conventional living situations that are also pretty affordable but only one other has returned my email and I had a weird feeling about it so am not going to go with that one.
Any of those would be nice because I wouldn't have to move again in a month.

Oh why, oh why, did I buy a bed? It makes being in a transient state so much harder.

In other news: I'm going to have my friend Jon's car at my disposal for 6 months while he's gone so moving in that time won't be oh so bad.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get your living situation worked out. But the bonus is that you have a car for a little. Think of it as a moving sofa if it comes to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I was thinking that a little bit. I have a small mattress that I can sleep on inside that car if I need to. So worst comes to worst I'll sleep in a car. But in actuality, I'll have a place to sleep no matter what. I just need a home.

    ReplyDelete