Thursday, January 13, 2011

Silly Stuff or Birds at Sea

Yesterday it was gross outside and to avoid going out I wrote some mail, watched some netflix and made this silly collage.
As far as materials go here's how I got myself set up:

Yesterday, I bought some really cool clear elmer's glue at the grocery store while I was out getting a folder and pens. It was half price!
Luckily, I got some matte board in a free box on the side of the road a few months ago and have hung onto it until now.
Most of the images that I used ended up being from the stock of National Geographics that Daniel Wood sent my way.
Last but not least, the chalk pastels are my Mom's from way back in the day. So, that's how I came by everything I needed without spending much of my precious cash $$.

Full picture before tape is pulled


Baby bird, this one out of Portland's own The Mercury, sitting on some antlers

Bird afloat. This guy is probably my favorite "bird at sea" He is also from The Mercury

No comments:

Post a Comment