Sunday, October 10, 2010

New friends...hmmee?

OK it's hard to type the sounds that I want to make sometimes but the gist of that title is: I'm potentially making new friends at work and in general!

I am apprehensive though, since having friends can often times mean spending money. Usually, that's OK but right now I'm running a tight ship on the money front and can't really afford to spend money. Does that mean I can't afford to have friends?

I'm looking into joining a group called Hands on Portland which is a very large volunteer program in Portland where I might meet people and make friends for free! That would be nice.

Another, money saving bonus, is that as a host on the weekends I get to eat a meal for free!! Yay! I love getting free food so much :D. Now, if only I got to work the rest of the week and got food for that as well :D.

I haven't heard back from Target yet and feel hopeful that Target would have no reason not to hire me and will hire me shortly. Yeesh... It's getting pathetic when I'm praying that Target will hire me.

Thanks for tuning in.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment