Friday, October 15, 2010

Bedtime!

Going to sleep is now not a miserable, cold way to spend the night and is, instead a pleasure. Why is this?

It is because I recently purchased a bed to the tune of $55. An air mattress was all right for a while but I soon realized that sleeping on air is like sleeping on a bed of icicles. Not comfy. I discovered this inconvenient truth around the 25th of September and now, almost three weeks later, I have reconciled things.

Here are some pictures of my new bed.

My new bed with the fitted sheet and first two flat sheets on it (the fitted sheet came with the bed)

My bed with the fleeces I order when I felt I might freeze to death on my air mattress

My bed fully made up* with Mamaw's quilt at the bottom.

*the situations illustrated in these photographs are unlikely to be found on a day to day basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment