Saturday, September 18, 2010

A place to hang my hat

I found a place to live! I found a place to live! I'm super excited. I've been corresponding with 6 or so different households over the past few days and they have either had residents that were too old, had too many guys, were not in good locations, or they had too many pets. Until now!

Now! I have found a household, of mostly girls all in their 20s and in a pretty convenient location with only one dog at 808 SE 43rd Ave. It's in the Belmont district which I think is a pretty good place to live. I move in on the 25th. Yay!

Just wanted you all to know things are on their way to being settled.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Count. I'm very very very relieved. Now for a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty delighted. The people seem quiet and nice. I hope I'm not too loud for them.

    ReplyDelete