Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So much, so much

So much to do so little time.
Why do we need to sleep?
Life is full of excitement from starting to train (really pretrain this week, start next week), to getting back to collaging. Shut up blogger, collaging is a word.

I can't sleep at night.

I meet new people. Potentially romantic people, I like my job. I might run a marathon. I, I, I. What about you?

There are new friends to be had and new perspectives to see. There are places to visit for the first time or as a homecoming. I miss you east coast. I miss you bad. But... Portland, might finally be claiming me.

This is the year of eternal spring. Summer starts next week but spring isn't giving up so easily. Spring from the beginning of March to at least the end of June. What happened to winter? Where is the summer going to fit in to all of this? What about tomatoes? Trying to keep the aphids off of my tomato plants. Don't know what will work. The cold of spring killed my ladybugs. Any ideas?

I can't roll this all up neatly. There is no wrapping. I'll see you when I see you and until that time there will be blog updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment