Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pacific North West

Tomorrow,

I'm going to Seattle. I'm leaving Portland at 12:30pm. I'm getting there around 3:30pm. And I'm leaving the next day at 2pm. I'm super excited. It's about time I got to explore the Pacific NW. Thankfully, the Bolt Bus finally came to the area and started giving cheap rides to Seattle.

On my list are 1) Theo Chocolate because when Katelyn was in Seattle she procured some chocolate from them for yours truly, and it was phenomenal. Shout out Katelyn for getting me awesome things from the places that you go.  2) Pike Place Market. 3) a ferry ride- preferably to Bainbridge Island because I used to live on Bainbridge St.

If you have any last minute suggestions let me know (I know, I know, it's a last minute post). AND! I'll try to take some pictures for you lovely readers.

Best,
Rachel

P.S. I may have canceled friend dinner but some of those dishes are still gonna happen and soon.




2 comments:

  1. you are there for such a short time. stay longer - there is so much to see and do! I feel as if I'm living vicariously through you right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there for a short time but I'll go back sometime again. It's nice to take short trips because everything you do is part of "vacation" and it's nice to take long trips because you can really soak up a place. But, right now, I only have time and money for short trips.

      Delete