Saturday, March 3, 2012

Flowers (again I know)

Don't worry, I'm not going to inundate you with flower pictures as is my usual desire.

I just realized that about 80% of the photos I take are of flowers (cell phone and camera both).. Is that normal? Is that me embracing my inner girly-girl without even knowing it?

I mean, in all fairness, everyone loves flowers-not just girly-girls. I find the idea that women appreciate flowers more than men hard to get behind. Because seriously, go outside and look at a flower and tell me that one gender likes them more than the other. It just doesn't make sense. 

Alongside the coming of fragrant blossoms, I am also appreciative of the arrival of my brother Jon-Mike. It is obviously a great joy for Mamaw to have him visiting and I am pretty happy myself having him around. I look forward to a time when I can see more of my family too.

3 comments:

  1. Flowers are awesome. A great way to add color to a garden bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Boys love flowers. Chris, Clarke, and I went a-flower-hunting a few nights ago, and the boys became much more entranced in the ethereal beauty and intoxicating fragrance than did I. Besides, if boys don't love flowers, why do they love girls in sundresses and sweet perfumes so much? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an excellent question!! I'm so down for a craft night. Also, friend dinner to be had soon. You're invited.

    ReplyDelete