Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pretzelz!

The past few days have been a baked goods bonanza. On Christmas, Katelyn and I made about 5 dozen cookies. Later in the evening my roomie, Travis, came home bearing two pies, enough cookies to feed my mom (who has a major sweet tooth) for days, and some delicious breads (chocolate chip, pumpkin bread anyone?).

Tonight Katelyn and I decided to follow all of those baked treats up with... wait for it... even more baked goods!! So, we took it upon ourselves to bring the household some home made soft pretzels.

I know, I know, you're impressed. But, don't look at us as heroes. Look at us as role models for yourselves and your children. Here's some photo documentation for your enjoyment.

 Pretzel's fresh out of the oven

The first bite (on camera that is) 

Look at the joy these fat little pretzels bring into our lives

As my computer is dying, that's all for now folks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment