Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Visits

As some of you may know, my little sister, Katelyn, is coming to visit me! Hurray! Hurray! She's in the car (and maybe even inside the city of Portland) right now, heading towards me. I can't wait. I've got some fun ideas planned which, hopefully, she'll be interested in.

There are birthday parties to go to, Spaghetti dinners to eat, free show's DJ'd by friends to dance at, Live music to see, Christmas lights to view, and hikes to trek.

Luckily, she's here for a good amount of time so we'll also have time to spend together in a more low key fashion. I know that she's going to be getting down at the Habitat Restore for a couple of days that I'm working so, she'll also be keeping herself occupied while I'm away.

I hope you all are about to spend some quality time with your loved ones. All the best.

Side note: I'm in love with a new band from Portland called Yours. Look them up if you want to try something new.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great couple days lined up for your little sis. You should take her to that mountain top with the awesome view. Hope you all have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel! I think that we'll do that one day after I get off of work. It's totally on my list of things to do with her. We're going on a hike tomorrow morning to a place neither of us has been so I'm excited about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or you can go to the coast!! That was pretty awesome. That little town might have some pretty festive things going on this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty good idea Dan. I bet they are doing a lot of cool things for the holidays. Unfortunately, I work like every day that Katelyn is here which is kinda a bummer. We don't get to travel very far. Still, we'll go see some good views later.

    ReplyDelete