Monday, August 1, 2011

Dead Camera

Bad news bears. I've got a dead camera and the charger is no where to be found. I'm sure that at some point it will show up but right now there are many things I'd like to share with you that I can't! It's such a bummer.

Here's a quick list of awesome things that are up in my life.

I have a new friend from work named Christopher. I'm pretty happy about that 'cause I've been weirdly lonely since i started working on my art project. Not getting as much social time in I guess. Plus, one of my friends has no way of getting in contact with me and works all the time and I miss her!

There are blackberries growing in our yard! Big sweet, delicious blackberries that you can mix into thick, plain, Greek yogurt with a little bit of honey to make the most delicious yogurt ever. I don't even like yogurt but I'm trying to eat it to keep my diet b/c it's pretty good for you.

Also! my friend Jon came through Portland yesterday which was great! I'm so glad that he's going to be back in town in about 3 weeks. So many great things are going on. If I could only show you pictures.

Alright, I'm out to enjoy the beautiful weather and my day off. Later kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment