Monday, July 11, 2011

Second Bike

I was thinking today, about how it is that as we progress, monetarily, we frequently begin a search for another vehicle. The type of vehicle seems to vary depending on which economic level you occupy but the trend still seems to exist.

For instance. A fairly wealthy family might buy a boat or another more recreational vehicle, a middle class family might buy themselves another car to make the commute to work more manageable, my roommate, who has a salaried job, bought a motorcycle a few months ago, and I just bought a 2nd bike. Granted: this bike was only a $15 investment and it is off the hook awesome but the sign is still there. I'm making a stead income.

It's a pretty small bike. Check out those handlebars and that seat.

Another view

Yes, today after I got off of work, I received a text from my friend Dan that his room mate was selling his awesome bike. In the past few weeks I've had the chance to test ride this bike a few times and have totally fallen in love. This beauty has coaster brakes, a banana seat and those awesome drop down, cruisin' handlebars. I feel as though I've made a good investment. I can't wait to ride it around on my day off tomorrow. I think that I'll ride it over to the restore for my first longer ride.

Anyways, I thought you all deserved a more exciting post than usual since it had been a while since my last update. Here you have it.

1 comment: