Sunday, April 17, 2011

Working hard at hardly working

Hey guys,

How's it going out there? I've been at work for the past three days which is still a new feeling for me. I also work Monday and Tuesday, although probably not very many hours. It's, actually pretty nice to work at a breakfast restaurant. You can work every day and still have every night free. Tomorrow, I don't even have to be there until 9:30 so I might even get my run in before work (but if not, no biggie. I'm just training to serve which isn't hard).

Last night, I went to a show that my friend's band played. It was pretty fun to get out. It was nice to meet some of my friend's friends too. I feel as though, I'm starting to settle in even more as a part of Portland. Knowing people to spend time with, and even meeting members of their friend group. It's a good thing for sure. The nice weather is really helping me feel at home here as well :).

I'm recruiting people to visit me this year. As you know, Dan came for a visit, which was awesome. I'm looking forward to Jon-Mike and Jackie coming down to visit me after they visit in Seattle for a little bit. I'm trying to get my friend Jamie to come visit me in June and I have a friend Monica who is planning on taking a trip up here from the bay area sometime this summer too. I am looking forward or hoping for each and every one of these visits to happen. It would be great to get all that visiting in.

I hope that all of you have some exciting plans in store for the spring/summer time frame.

Toodaloo!




No comments:

Post a Comment