Tuesday, April 19, 2011

End of training

Today was my last day of training as a server for Slappy Cakes. I even took the two last tables under my own name (got my own first bad tip too). I'm pretty excited because I'm working 5 days next week and two of them are serving shifts. That seems like it's going to be a pretty good deal for me. I'm certainly looking forward to it.

From training I went straight to the Restore and then did a bit of a bike ride for cross training. Tonight, I'm getting together with my friend Marika and, possibly, her boyfriend, Mathew. We're going to eat some dinner and then go out to get some cheap brews. It should be pretty good.

Things that I am thankful for as of late are having friends to hang out with, good weather, and plenty of work. It's been a pretty good week (I know it's only Tuesday but I have tomorrow and Thursday off this week so it's the end of my work week).

Hope you all are having a swell time from wherever you might be reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment