Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where to even begin?!

This weekend passed by in a whirlwind of excitement!

I went from visit's with friends from Philly and the DE family, into wedding prep and then, even better, the wedding! It was beautiful and I'm both excited and a little jealous about the adventures that Jon-Mike and Jackie are embarking upon with their lives.

The wedding itself was filled with; moving prayers and speeches; beautiful dresses, flowers and setups; an open bar, dance floor and delicious cookies (plus, of course, wedding cake with gelato!) and plenty of aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters and family of all sorts.
The husband to be and our wonderful uncle Eddy.

Jon-Mike and Jackie dancing

After the wedding I had more quality family time as I rode down to Richmond, VA with my Uncle Roger and Aunt Sarah and beautiful grandmother. We watched VCU move into the final four by winning against Kansas and then I went to visit friends from school.

The week has been radiation treatments in the afternoon and family and friends all around that. Mamaw and I have gotten in some walks and I have many a plan to see some great people. Looking forward to continuing with my visit for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment