Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday

Today, has been a bit of a sleepy, rainy day.

After a spectacular dinner out with my good friend Krista and then some quality couch hang out time with some buddies from art school I was ready for bed last night. And that feeling has kind of leaked into today. I'm trying to convince myself that I need to go on a run (because I do need to go on a run) but so far that convincing has lead to nothing. Both Mamaw and I have been in the same boat AKA lounging on the couch under blankets for much of this morning.

I did get the house vacuumed though. So, there's one thing. I'm also looking forward to some quality hang out time with Chrissy who if you don't know personally you may remember from the blog that I went to her wedding in October.

I hope the rest of you are being a bit more productive with your time than I am and are having a wonderful morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment