Saturday, February 5, 2011

32 hours

Yesterday, our internet went out.

It was out from when I woke up to listen to Stephanie's radio show (at 7 am) to at least when i went to bed at 12pm. I didn't check it again until I came home from work this afternoon. So, I went a whole 32 hours with no internet. Which, it turns out was a challenge. I don't know how Stephanie does it in Paonia. Shout out to that.

I did get some good reading done, a run in, a friend date, some collage material cut out, and a collage made. So, a pretty good anti web day anyways.

I was worried that I wouldn't be able to update for you all though. So, I'm relieved things have settled on that front.
Other than that, I've started campaigning for higher pay where I work. I don't know how that will go but I figure it can't go too poorly. Plus, as a host there, I do a lot that a server is getting tipped for plus way more to keep the restaurant running smoothly. So, I figure the hosts should get tipped out a little bit, at least.

One more day of work before the job search/rest of the week begins. Some highlights that you're almost sure to hear more about are:
HIKES!
DINNERS!
and JOBS!

Get excited.





No comments:

Post a Comment