Monday, October 25, 2010

Visit time

This week is different from the last and will be different from the future.

This is because I am A: taking a whole week off of applying for jobs/interviews/work to: in the beginning of the week hang out with my awesome sister, Stephanie, who is visiting me on her move to Colorado and for the 2nd half of the week I'll be in the beautiful Augusta, GA helping one of my aforementioned favorite couples get ready to get married and then getting to witness the beautiful union AKA the wedding. I'll be back in Portland on Halloween Evening and we'll see what happens then.

And, lets not forget reason B: It's raining. It has been beautiful in Portland up until this point of the year and now begins the long dreaded, rainy, winter season. It's probably going to rain until the end of Spring is what they tell me. At least I came prepared with rain boots and a rain jacket. But, this is going to take some getting used to. I have been walking most places, as well as enjoying the parks, and bike routes. What's going to happen now? Will I just start hiding inside? Will I be forced to drink copious amounts of hot tea, and eat unreasonably large quantities of warm soup? I better get stocked up on some good teas now. I hear you can get them cheap from Trader Joe's.

I'm about to head out with My visiting sister, Stephanie, to Trader Joe's to stock up on teas and camping foods!


No comments:

Post a Comment