Thursday, October 28, 2010

AGS Augusta Georgia

In the southeast preparing for A WEDDING!! Get excited people. The weather will be sunny. The temperatures moderate. The day joyous. Things are almost in order. Nails have been done, cakes are being made, and centerpieces have been assembled.

Although, I forgot to bring my digital camera (Grrr...) I recently purchased a double pack of disposable film camera. Documentation of the event may be slower appearing but it will exist. Trust me. I wouldn't want you to miss out on these nails of mine, which are a luscious coppery hue or the awesome decorations that we've been working on. I also wouldn't want you to miss out on the main event with all it's fall colors and warm weather (to any who are reading from the Northwest).

Never fear. Pictures will be here. Stay tuned for more from the wedding front!

No comments:

Post a Comment