Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yard Sale! Yard Sale!

The past two days have been days of acquisition.

Yesterday, I bought myself some beautiful sheets from an estate sale ($2 total) and today I bought myself a beautiful print ($1) , some very pretty coasters (.75 total), a useless but whimsical clock ($4), and a very cute desk to do my computing on ($10)

My room still has a ways to go as I'll probably need something to put my coasters on and to hang my print with but I'm still pretty thrilled. Here are a few pics of my new treasures.

My new desk. So cute!
Close up of my clock. You can see why it isn't functional
Coasters with real pressed flowers in them!!
Beautiful print on Indians/Native Americans
My bed with yellow sheets, my desk & computer, and of course the quilt that Mamaw made for me.

2 comments:

  1. that is an awesome desk. you have to keep it. post some more pictures of your new place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan, I'll probably take some more pics in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete