Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rainbows, Reservoirs and Wrought Iron Fences.

There's a man in camouflage pants sitting in an old lady chair in the entrance way of the lobby and as I sit at my tiny, Nickelodeon green slimed computer there are two others at the table with me, also, on their respective computers.

A Bostonian boy in the corner on a the couch relentlessly questions a French hiker and this is what I am a part of as I finish my night at the hostel. The day has been at some points long and at some points very short.

I spent a painful hour and a half being turned down by restaurant after restaurant at the street on which I've been wanting to work but then I went on a beautiful bike ride and remembered how nice the city can be when the sun comes out.

I ended up at a park known as Mt. Tabor Park and saw a beautiful view, a reservoir, and a rainbow. That was all very scenic. I also came "home" to a very talent filled open mic night and a surprise skype call from the very best of boys, Zachary Ward.



In short, the day ended well although I think that little, if any, footing was gained on the job front.

No comments:

Post a Comment