Thursday, September 9, 2010

Layover in Chicago

coming into Chicago on the train
The sunrise in Indiana this morning
West VA yesterday afternoon
sandwich with yellow squash slices on the side that I made on the train.
view of Chicago from a little sitting park that I sat in for a couple of minutes to talk to Mamaw.

I'm currently on layover in Chicago. At least I think it's called layover. I'm waiting for my next train right now anyways. I've ventured a couple of blocks into Chicago and think that it seems like a very beautiful city. (Kathryn I totally back your Chicago decision from what I've seen). I'm hanging out in a Panera and I'm trying to give you all a quick update before running back to the wireless train.

Sorry this post is so rushed. Hope you all feel much informed.

Going West!

No comments:

Post a Comment