Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Day in RVA

It's hard to know what to do. There's so much left to accomplish. I can't believe this is my last day here. I've been preparing for so long and I still don't feel like I'm ready. Some good things that have happened though are:
1) My sister has a friend who is house sitting in Portland for pretty much a week after I get there and I'm probably going to be able to cancel my hostel reservation and stay with him when I finish living with my couch surfing host.

2) I got to see the new Virginia Museum of Fine Arts that I'd been waiting 5 years to see, before leaving.

3) I got in some quality time with two of my favorite couples Christine and Daniel and Krista and Adam.

4) I had the best date day with Zachary yesterday.

If I can get WiFi on the train I'll update from there if not it will probably be until the 11th, which is Portland, that you hear from me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment