Tuesday, December 18, 2012

REM Cycle

So here's the thing.
I'm forgetting how to sleep.

I go to bed at night only to wait around for 4 hours while I try to get to sleep. Tonight (It is now 7 in the morning) I accidentally took a nap from 10-12 midnight and haven't slept a wink since. I have listened to some interesting talk radio, bought some Christmas presents online, watched some tv and thought about some projects that I'd like to get started on. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. After I make it through today, I can set my sleep schedule back to regular. And that'll be just in time for Christmas vacation. Perfect.

Who's excited to see their family for Christmas? I know I am.

2 comments:

  1. How long are you going to be on the east coast for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, We went to Arizona this year for Christmas. I am trying to make it over to RVA at least once this year. But, maybe in the late fall early winter. Not sure. I've got a lot of trips to take and a lot of money to save too.

    ReplyDelete