Saturday, November 3, 2012

up not down

I've just been through a break up. But, while I am crazy about this fellow, I'm not going down. I deserve someone who is not only great but also crazy about me. I'm not big on romantic love, but basically, I need someone who is capable of falling in love with me too.

When we go through something hard it really does make us stronger. I can feel my emotional muscles now, bulking up, getting ripped. I don't really believe in holding back. It may be naive, but how else do you get the most out of your time with someone? You need to go into relationships without walls up, ready to become attached, giving what you've got. This, unfortunately is also how you get yourself hurt when it doesn't work out. There are pros and cons to this method. Still, I think it's the only way for me. Caution is a silly thing that stops you from fully experiencing the best things in life*

Luckily, my birthday is coming up too. So, there is something really positive on the horizon. Can't wait, can't wait! Get excited people. And wish me a speedy recovery from heartbreak.


* Caution has also been known to save lives from time to time. Do proceed with it in the case of high risk activities i.e. cage fighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment