Friday, September 14, 2012

Running

Allright, I'm addicted. The Portland marathon is in 3 weeks and 2 days and I have already signed up for the Columbia Gorge Marathon which takes place merely 2 weeks and 6 days after that. I couldn't resist. It looked so beautiful. Plus, I'll be in shape already, right?

After this, I might need to take some kind of break from running... I guess. Maybe, find me a good yoga studio again or take up swimming (as if). Maybe we'll try for the 100 mile bike ride on the fixie. One can only dream at this point.

All the best kiddos. Try to keep in shape.

3 comments:

  1. Sick nasty, girl! Good for you! You totally should take up swimming and do an Ironman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Look at you, you should do an ironman yourself-biking all over the place like a wild woman. I am a bit of a sinker so I think it's gonna be a minute before I get to triathlons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gong to have to one up yourself. Next marathon you do will have to be all cartwheels.

    ReplyDelete