Friday, December 2, 2011

Winter Preparedness

So, it's soon to be winter time and I am getting all set.

If you don't know, I've already procured an awesome, waterproof, and very adjustable hat in which to bike and generally live. And now, I have received my final birthday jacket in the mail! I did send two other potential birthday jackets back before getting this one. So, I am super excited! This coat is so much warmer than my old jacket, of which I am soon to be rid. Side note: trying not to end sentences in prepositions is a small challenge for me.


My old jacket

My new jacket which has a removable fleece and collar that zips up to my chin. If it's really cold out I can zip it on up. If it warms up I can take the fleece out. I can also just wear the fleece but that option probably never going to happen while I live in Portland.

1 comment: