Wednesday, October 5, 2011

long time no post

Can anyone tell me what my little sister is doing going to CA? I for one have had no news to talk about until today (hence the long pause in posts) but somehow Katelyn, the aforementioned little sister, has made plans to hit up CA and I didn't even know about it.

You people need to keep in touch with me. I've spent the last couple of days making carrot juice at my neighbor's house and you've spent it doing god knows what. No one ever tells me anything. Also, that carrot juice did turn out delicious. I'm trying a kind of crazy diet right now to stop the pattern of reoccurring yeast infections that I've been getting (sorry, TMI I know, but it's a big part of my life right now) and you guys are climbing mountains, training for half marathons, taming lions, etc etc... I feel so cut off.

Alls I'm saying is "call a sister from time to time and tell her what you're up to".

No comments:

Post a Comment