Thursday, May 26, 2011

Waking up late

Boy,

Today and Yesterday, I have woken up at 11am!

I don't know what I've been doing with myself and I tend to think that maybe I'm fighting off allergies a little bit so I need more sleep but compared to my regular wake up time (which is in between 7-8) I've been waking up crazy late. It's kind of a great luxury but it makes me nervous that when I need to wake up early I won't be used to it anymore and won't be able to do it.

It's good I have very little planned for my day so I'm not really behind. I'm just going to start reading my book in a few minutes. This book is one of the reason's I'm waking up late. I keep starting to read it before I go to bed and then not realizing that I should stop reading until about 1 in the morning.

Good News: there are two fairs; The Rose Festival and the Multnomah County Fair, this weekend. So, I'm going to try and hit up at least one of those.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment