Thursday, May 5, 2011

evening activities

You know, I am actually starting to love my job.

The two biggest reasons (besides actually working) that I'm so happy with it are as follows: Every day, I'm done by4 at the very, very latest and sometimes I'm done as early as 2. I'm pretty happy with most of the people that I interact with at work these days.

This early end time though is really my favorite thing. The reason being that I still have time after work to chill for a minute before I get into anything else and I don't get so worn out that I don't enjoy participating in evening activities.

This week, for instance, I've done something fun on every night. Sunday I went to a house show at which my friend's band was playing. Monday, my roomie had a bunch of people over for his birthday and I celebrated with them. Tuesday, I went out to get cheap brews and hang out with my friend Marika, and Wednesday I went climbing with my roomie Sean. It's only Thursday, and I feel like I've done as much as I would do in a usual week. Tonight, I'm taking off but Friday there's another show which I should be able to go to for free. We'll see how that turns out.

Hope you all are staying busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment