Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day of Rest

Today is my Sunday. I slept in until10am. Walked around downtown Portland and made myself some easy leftovers for brunch. Now, I'm just talking to my buddy online.

Let me just say I deserve these moments of sloth. I cleaned like a crazy person yesterday. Floors;bathroom, kitchen, living areas; cabinets, oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator. I even cut the front lawn. Then I had a dinner date where I made some ridiculously delicious beans and rice. Went full on out with Tomatillos, an heirloom tomato, avocados, and cilantro. Those are all things that I might not always add to my beans and rice (depending on the budget). I'm just gonna say it once. It was some butt kicking beans and rice. For sure.

I wish I'd taken a picture of it so you all good have an idea of what went down :). I'm always happy with my beans and rice but I am downright proud of this round.

I hope you all have made some delicious food for yourselves recently. I think I'm going to make some savory pies sometimes soonish. I will take pictures of those.




No comments:

Post a Comment