Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No Jacket, Short Sleeves

I'm sitting outside in the sun talking to a friend via gchat. I'm not wearing a jacket, I'm wearing a lightweight short sleeve shirt. And I am happy. Did you know that all it takes to make me happy is sunshine? I'm tying to move south after this :).

It doesn't hurt that I trained to serve today so I'm getting ready to start making some money. But, I think most of what's doing it is that I'm sitting in the sun.

Other things I'm looking forward to are: My afternoon bike ride for cross training, A visit in the near future from my brother and his wife, cheap drinks tonight with my friend Marika.

Tomorrow is another day of training and then I've got a day off before the weekend starts on Friday morning with work. It's nice to have a five day work week too.

In general this day is just something I'm enjoying. If I had to summarize this post. It would go like this

Things that I'm happy about right now:
1: sunshine
2: no jacket, no hat, no gloves
3: future visits
4: friend time
5: prospective money
6: internet conversations with friends
7: five day work week
8: the warmth on the back of my neck which comes from sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment