Friday, December 3, 2010

With sunshine comes sunsets!

Today it was sunny! Oh, the wonders that a sunny day can do for you when everything's been gray for so long. Also! tomorrow I have work and sunshine means it will probably be busy and I'll get to stay for longer and thus get paid more. Get Money!!

Besides that, today I saw a sunset! It was spectacular. Not only do I not usually get to see the sun on a normal day but because of this I never get to see a sunset! I had forgotten how wonderful the sun moving over the horizon (or I think it would actually be the earth spinning so that it looks like the sun is moving over the horizon) could be.

So, in an act of humble gratitude I would like to issue the following statement:

Dear Sunshine,

I missed you more than words can explain. Thank you for coming back to me.

Please do not leave me for so long again. Being without you is being without a life force. Even if I can be emotionally strong, my body betrays me. My serotonin levels dip and I sink into a sleepy and unproductive state.

Now that you are back I am revived. I will remain faithful to you both out of principle as well as need. Please do the same for me.

Yours truly,

Rachel Ogburn

No comments:

Post a Comment