Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Under pressure

A week ago something big happened.
For the first time in over a year my parents accepted that I was actually moving to Portland. Before that point things were a breeze. Since that point the pressure has been mounted on my shoulders. It's getting bad. I'll share with you a short list.

Things that have gone very very wrong in past 2 days.
1. Failed going away party. Nobody came to my party. Except a few. A few that count.

2. Learned that my bank refused to pay my credit card bill even though I had more than enough money. I was charged an extra $35 for the inconvenience to the Credit card company. And I still don't know if my bank is going to pay the bill this time around.

3. Tried to book a Hostel today only to find that the first 2 days that I am in Portland there are no rooms available.

Lets hope things straighten out so that I am not homeless when I get to Portland and I have decent credit in the future.

My plans are so far: to learn to couch surf and fight the credit card company on this.

Looking forward to a brighter tomorrow.

Happy Adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment